2019 Buffalo Stand Down
Registration for the 2019 Buffalo Stand Down is now open!
- After a very successful 2018, the Stand Down Committee is pleased to announce that we will be returning to The KeyBank Center on Wednesday June 19th, 2019. Once again, as the event continues to grow in popularity and demand by the community, we will have limited table space. Please do not delay in registering for this important event. Space will also be prioritized by groups/agencies/providers who will be providing a tangible service to Veterans at the Stand Down. This is not an informational event for the Veterans of WNY, we continue to encourage our partners in the community to impact the lives of Veterans and their families at the Stand Down.
- Registration deadline for the Stand Down is Friday May 31st.
- Tabling for the event is once again free to all of our partners throughout the community. However, if your group/agency has the ability to help offset the cost of the lunch for our providers and the implementation of the event, you may donate to the Buffalo Stand Down through this link...
- Recognition for those agencies supporting the event at a $100 minimum will be made at the event.
- A confirmation of your registration along with all necessary details for the day will be sent approximately one week prior to the event.
* Due to overwhelming interest, table and provider space is limited. Agencies will be granted one table and two chairs per registration. If your group/agency requires additional table/participant space or set up considerations, please email email@example.com with your request and proceed with your registration.